Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Tribute: Little Green Men - IV




Dream recall: Oct. 26th, 1976:

I'm in bed holding an orange glass. I want it to shatter and it does. I explain it to my mother just as the maid (Nancy Walker) pushes the screen out of a window to pick a flower off of a tree. I help her replace the screen (while the TV turns on and off). I can't find my milk carton and there's nothing good to eat. I open a cabinet and it's full of H-Cookies. Glen and I eat some of them. Then, we're smoking through a strange table-like pipe.

My cassette player is an oven. The volume controls the heat. Barbara McGuire gives me two plants to cook. I put them in a motorcycle to cook. The guy takes off, I chase him but the pilot light goes out.
 
I'm racing with someone that I don't know. We put masking tape on our heels. There's a huge pile of gumballs in the corner of the room. A girl is upset because we're smoking and then Tony comes over looking for dope.

I'm on a mountian in an old house out behind Aunt Ruth's house where there are a lot of trees. An old man (looks like Harry Tice) and Aunt Ruth give me a large silver Indian pipe which is mounted on wood. It's 4 feet long. I have trouble getting the pipe through the house and I bang it a few times on the walls. I chipped one end of the pipe. The house is full of antique chairs and sewing baskets. 

I'm on an island with other people who all want to get off the island. We all make it to the car but the guy there wasn't expecting us to ever return. He's placed some insects and animals into everyone's bag. The animals are placed in cages with glass fronts and in order to "win" they are pitted against each other and they all have to fight to the death for any of us to be able to leave. It takes a while, but they all die. We're free to leave.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home