Sunday, October 06, 2013

Tribute: Little Green Men XVII, I've come up with a plan

Sometimes I worry about things. Important things, unimportant things, just about anything. But I've decided not to worry on Mondays. That's right, Mondays are no-worry days. It's like a vacation from, well, worrying.

And yes, I know, I haven't written anything significant in a few days. It concerns me. Good thing tomorrow is Monday.
--------------------------------------------------
Please help this poor little green man. He thinks he's arrived on earth in the early 80's. He believes that if he dances like a robot he will blend in and not be detected while he carries out his reconnaissance mission.
-----------------------------------------------

Did you know that recognizance is totally different from reconnaissance?

 And another thing:

Can you stop yourself from being an atheist through prayer? 

 

I wrote a new song 2 days ago. I didn't make any corrections or edits to it as I wrote the notes down. It's a great song and may become the featured song of my new CD and the song's name may be the CD title.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home