Monday, January 06, 2014

In Early Mid-January...

It's the first week of January 2014, the 6th to be exact. Today, I'm going to visit my younger daughter and see my new grandson! wOO~! wOO! She sent me a picture of him yesterday and he already looks so different from the last time I saw him--which I think was no more than a week ago.

Angel of Impending Doom

Magic Wish: I wish that I can speak, righte, and understand Japanese.
(you might want to master English first)

Magic Wishing Well Comment: 
You are worthless. Excuse me while I go and die of staring in one place without eating.
(OK, go ahead. Die. Star in one place. Don't eat. Who cares?)

Will Fight Giant Monsters for Food


A vexhillologist  is an expert in the History of Flags.
(this will be on the test)

Beware of the Dog


Repeating a word over and over until it temporarily loses all meaning is called:

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home