Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Wishes, Questions, and Videos!


Visit the Magic Wishing Well
A potpourri of Wishes dropped into the Magic Wishing Well
and Questions left for Baba Rae Saba

Magic Wish 1: I wish I could lose 65 pounds by the end of the week.
Magic Wish 2: I wish I could lose 75 pounds by the end of next week.
Magic Wish 3: I wish I owned a credit card with endless money only for myself with the pin # 1049.

Magic Wish 1: I wish the police let me and my mum go free
Magic Wish 2: Will we move to our own country?
Magic Wish 3: I want to marry Bill but  get divorced in Hawaii

Magic Wish 1: Will i stay with Ethan Murdie or will i have to devour him?
Magic Wish 2: I wish it snow in every state in the USA
Magic Wish 3: I wish that I had an ability that let me alter every aspect of my form however I wanted in under five minutes that I knew how to use without destroying anything

Question to Baba: Will my children look weird if I had any?
Question to Baba:I have been told that I was cursed by my parents...is that true?
Question to Baba: Does God really hate me this much?

God Hates Rags
CLICK HERE to watch some funny videos on YouTube



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A good informative post that you have shared and appreciate your work for sharing the information.
www.rsnewhomes.com |

11/19/2014 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.
http://www.autottk.com |

11/21/2014 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
www.businessplancomplete.com |

11/24/2014 03:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this
bestofgaytravel |

11/25/2014 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Valuable very touchable information. I would like to thank you for sharing your great facts.
www.walpolefoodcoop.org |

11/27/2014 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home