Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Music Keeps the People from Needing Religion

I know this picture is too big for the blog and covers over text,
so there's no reason to tell me about it.
My Music Room circa 2012.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like music and music likes me,
We get along well on land and on the sea.
If you play music,
a musician you'll be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
     It is July, 2014. Who would have thought it would come to this? In my mind, it's perpetually 1973. Or perhaps 1972. There's nothing I can do about it. That's just the way it is.

     When you were in school, did they teach you to indent the first sentence in a paragraph? Do people do that anymore?
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home