Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yamaha Mitsubishi Toyota Suzuki Sony Minolta Kawasaki Sanyo Casio Toshiba



Yamaha Mitsubishi Toyota Suzuki Sony  Minolta Kawasaki Sanyo Casio Toshiba



HUMPE & HUMPE

Annette Humpe (born October 28, 1950 in Hagen, North Rhine-Westphalia) is a famous German songwriter, pop singer and record producer. Her band Ideal was one of the most important and seminal representatives of the Neue Deutsche Welle. In 2004 she returned as a singer with the project Ich + Ich after a longer break. (pictured above with her sister Inga, AKA Humpe & Humpe)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
www.newbusinessmath.com |

11/24/2014 02:57:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!
www.healthseum.com |

11/25/2014 04:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I might want to thank you for your elegantly composed substance, its helpful and your written work style helped me to peruse it without any trouble.
www.ifoodie.org |

11/27/2014 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every few minutes Firefox tries to open a site. Because I just got a Trojan off my computer. So the link to the virus does not work anymore but Firefox keeps trying to open it. It says it cannot display this webpage. So how do I stop this?.
www.life-flexhome.org |

11/27/2014 06:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home