Monday, July 01, 2013

Random morning thoughts...

This day in history:
Innovative Incentives moves to Quabbin Office Building (2007)
Innovative Incentives moves back to Quabbin Office Building (2013)

I mowed the lawn and weed whacked so the property will look good on the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to a small immediate family and friend get together instead of the exhausting and expensive gala event that we've hosted for the last decade.

If you haven't seen the Astronomical Picture of the Day website, check it out. Sarah introduced me to the site and I usually check out the daily picture first thing each morning.

So, what's up with those hash tags? These things are everywhere I look. Well, not everywhere, but I do see them often. I know they related to sharing information. But how?


I need more page views, how do I get them...?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home