Monday, October 21, 2013

The Life of a Story in Progress XX: Family Ties

There are different types of families. I'm not talking about the people within a family but rather types in the sense of family of origin, nuclear family and so on. My family of origin is probably typical. Although having parents who have been married for 59 years is somewhat unusual, I suppose.

In any case, I wanted to mention what I call MY family. My family consists of a very small group of people. 6 tops (soon to be expanded). A subset of that family is the family I actually live with. That family is even smaller. It's exactly 2 people.

How many people are needed to constitute a family? I have no doubt that 6 is more than enough to qualify as a family, but is there a rule? Is 2 people enough? And if it is, what if one person dies, divorces, wanders away, etc. Do they take your family status with them? And why is there a picture of a giraffe below?

Giraffes are, apparently, amusing. I should post more pictures of giraffes. 



Magic Wishing Well Wish of the Day: "I wish me and my ENTIRE family were blonde (except the ones that are already blonde) in a new shape and voice and everyone knew we were blonde."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home