Monday, November 18, 2013

My Preferred Timetable



2:00 a.m. through 4:00 a.m.  I’m always asleep between these hours no matter what else may be going on. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the clock showing any time between these hours unless there was an extreme event occurring.


5:00 a.m. is too early to get up. If I get up before 5:30 a.m. my circadian rhythm will be disrupted and the effects of that interruption can last for days.


5:30 a.m. is too early to get up in the morning but if awake at this time it’s OK to get up.


6:00 a.m. is not too early to get up in the morning and is the time I am most likely to naturally awake.


7:00 a.m. wouldn't be too late to get up in the morning.


7:30 a.m. is the latest time I can wake up in the morning without adverse effects on my circadian rhythm and is the earliest time of day that I can eat food, but usually don’t.


8:30 a.m. is time to take morning medications.


8:30 a.m. (on Sundays only) is the time for pancakes.


8:35 a.m. is the time to allow the routines of the day to start and the earliest time I will normally open my office door (where I have been avoiding the start of the day).


8:35 a.m. is when I hope that the day’s routines don’t start without having to avoid them, and/or time to avoid beginning the day's usual routines.


8:45 a.m. would be a good time to eat food if hungry, but I'm not usually hungry.


9:00 a.m. is the earliest time of day that I am somewhat comfortable being asked a question.


9:30 a.m. is a good time to start a project or leave the house for appointments or errands/chores.


10:00 a.m. is the latest time in the morning that I would be comfortable with beginning a project or leaving the house.


10:30 a.m. (on intermittent Sundays) is the time to leave to visit my parents.


11:00 a.m. is the time to take mid-day medications.


12:00 p.m. is generally a very nice time of day.


3:00 p.m. is the time to take afternoon medications.


4:00 p.m. would be the best time to end work, projects, or be out of the house.


4:45 p.m. is the latest time to be working or be out of the house.


5:00 p.m. is my preferred time to eat supper and watch TV.


5:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. is when I consume the bulk of my day's calories.


8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. is when I like to stop watching TV.


8:15 p.m. is usually the time that I use the computer for writing, research, entertainment and/or work or play the keyboard.


9:30 p.m. is the time to take evening medications.


10:00 p.m. is bedtime.


10:30 p.m. is already too late to go to bed, and possible circadian rhythm problems can occur if I am not asleep by this time.


10:45 p.m. If I’m still awake at this time it means I’m not going to fall asleep anytime soon and that my circadian rhythm has been disrupted. The effects can last days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home