Sunday, December 22, 2013

Magic Wish: by Some Mysterious Person

I wish for a healthy labor without needing any unnecessary medical interventions.
Magic Wish One: I wish for a healthy labor without needing any unnecessary medical interventions.
Magic Wish Two: I wish for my son to grow up healthy and happy.
Magic Wish Three: I wish for a very merry Christmas and to give birth after the 25th.
I give Baba permission to publish any information I submit on his website: Yes
My wish for Baba is: Fruit slices
Is this your first visit?: No, Ive been here before
Sex: Female
From: United States of America
Language: English
Wish for the World is: No zombies
My Comments are: (Not right now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home