Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sound Rage


soundrage

I pretty much bought every domain you can with the words soundrage, sound-rage, and selectivesoundsensitivty in them (.com, .net, .org, .us, .info, etc) I'm going to become a highly visible site with generous adsense adds to generate income. Not to mention information on misophonia. I'm thinking that people will like soundrage more than they will misophonia. Which sort of sounds like you have a problem with miso soup...

I'm going to need a really good looking website with a mobile version as well. I want to have a section where people write in and tell their story... or maybe a "trigger bank" where people can add their soundrage triggers to a list. A FAQ, maybe a Q&A, resource links, videos, audio... everything I can think of.

All if the domain I listed above forward to soundrage.com.

If you have any idea about things to add to the site - let me know!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home