Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Happy Anniversay Tick Central!

  This is Tick Central's 15th year...

I thought I'd share some of its internet mentions. These are sites that mention Tick Central or any major facet of the Tick Central family of projects and/or features. I only included one of the many sites that "evaluate" your domain in an effort to ell you SEO, or some other domain service.

The Brave New Tick
Graftographic Press
I don't know WHAT this site is about but it mentions The Brave New Tick in Korean
Article: My Google God (2003)
Stat My Web
The Bloated Tick
(Stole my intelletual property dept)
Division of Professional Licensure



 Google search results - my website lists 2nd and 3rd, only beaten by Wikipedia!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home