Thursday, March 27, 2014

I have a problem...

the true table of elements
I have lightening like reflexes. You'd be amazed, actually. But one of my greatest impairments is my dismal ratio of successes and failures in regard to plugging in an electrical cord, iPhone charger, USB cord or any other cord that can be inserted into its receptacle in only one way. You know what I mean. Electric cords have two prongs, one is wider than the other; USB cords have an "empty" slot and a connector slot. I haven't done a complete analysis but I think my ratio of choosing the correct position in which to insert a cord is probably something like 80% wrong and 20% right. This means I have to turn the plug over or reverse my approach. It's a real problem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home