Wednesday, April 30, 2014

iTunes Made Me Do It


There's really nothing funny about snakes.

Today I spent about 5 hours (in between doing other things) importing all my CD's into iTunes. Most of them were already in iTunes, but there were a few songs missing from many of the CD's. I don't know how that happened. But it did. So, in order to complete each CD, I had to run it through the import process. I didn't know if I could "skip" the songs that were already in iTunes so I imported all the CD's in their entirety. Fun. I just realized I have a another stash of CD's that were in the music room. Looks like I'll have a busy day Friday.

If anyone wants these CD's after they're been safely imported into iTunes, they're yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home