Monday, June 09, 2014

Some Current Magic Wishes/Questions

The Magic Wishing Well
Here are some of the latest interesting Magic Wishes, Questions for Baba and comments
left on the Magic Wishing Well Website:

1) Please kill Mark E. McNutt on 08/23/1965.
2) I wish that my appendix would burst.
3) I wish to regrow my teeth.
4) Will I ever buy a fake gun?
5) Will my Korean Wife be good enough?
6) Am i eating rice?
7) I would like to summon the devil.
8) You're a little strange. Get out of that tree.


God is not a bobblehead

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Basketball isn’t just a frivolous game. It can be played anywhere there is open space. To shoot hoops and play basketball better in general, focus reading the information below.
residenttechnologies.com |

edtechhackathon.com |

numinustech.com |

monitoranycomputer.com |

technews404.com |

9/29/2014 01:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home