Saturday, August 23, 2014

What's right is right...

 DRESS CODE:
 ...but you ain't been right yet.

So sayeth Nancy Sinatra and she should know. Those boots were, in fact, made for walking and that's just what she'll do. Unless she's dead. Then she should just lie there in her Sinatra Mausoleum. Oh, I just checked. She's alive and has a website: http://nancysinatra.com/blog/ Apparently, she made several albums. I was shocked to find this out.

In other news, I'm off to NYC "Where women glow and men plunder." As suggested by Men at Work. There I will celebrate my last year in my 5th decade of life as I have come to know it. The celebration will include 2 Broadway shows and food.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Have you every wished you were LeBron James or Michael Jordan? Don’t just dream about it, do it! Read on to learn how to go about doing this.
sddollhouse.com |

dollhousesd.com |

homewoodappliancerepair.com |

myhouseforkids.com |

birdwatchinghouse.com |

9/29/2014 01:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home