Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Auld Lang Syne

I am Mango Dog
I am the original Mango Dog. Have no other mango Dogs before thee.

I inspired an entire CD of music in 2005. It wasn't very good, of course, but I'm only a Mango Dog. Since then, I've done very little. I did, however, once grace the front of a t-shirt and I believe there is a few coffee mugs out there with my countenance on them. 


Tuesday in a New England town.
Waiting for the train.
No trains come through here.
So it'll be quite awhile until it arrives.

This sentence was used in the Urban Dictionary as an example of how to use the word wheelhouse:

That woman is in my wheelhouse; she's single, not crazy and attractive.  


It does show how to use the word wheelhouse in a sentence but (in my opinion) the sentence is flawed.

Is the woman attractive or not?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S EASY TO COMMENT!
Click the down arrow to the right of COMMENT AS: and select anonymous.

<< Home